We are unable to provide comprehensive advice remotely and/or not in person due to the many variable factors that can affect the result you intend to achieve. As such, our recommendation is that you visit a qualified hairdresser/beauty professional to achieve the results you desire
Articles in this section
- I am interested in stocking a brand at glamaCo. How do I go about doing this?
- Franchise enquiries
- Can I rent your education facility?
- Does glamaCo offer work experience?
- I am having issues with glama.Co! How do I get help?
- Can you help me with technical advice?
- Who can I speak to at glamaCo regarding, marketing/advertising/promotional opportunities?
- Can i access glama.Co using Internet Explorer?
- Where are your stores located?
- Contact Us
Can you help me with technical advice?
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful