This is sometimes due to your browser attempting to auto-fill the email address field and adding a space at the end of your email. Simply click in the email address field, delete and backspace the entire email address (so no characters or spaces remain), and retype it back in completely. Also ensure there are no empty spaces at the end of the email address field. Then try to sign in again.
Articles in this section
- I am interested in stocking a brand at glamaCo. How do I go about doing this?
- Can I rent your education facility?
- Does glamaCo offer work experience?
- I am having issues with glama.Co! How do I get help?
- Can you help me with technical advice?
- Who can I speak to at glamaCo regarding, marketing/advertising/promotional opportunities?
- Can i access glama.Co using Internet Explorer?
- Where are your stores located?
- Contact Us
- Im not in the hair, beauty and/or makeup Trade. Can I shop at glamaCo?
Im trying to sign in, but it says “Please enter a valid email address…” Please help!
Was this article helpful?0 out of 1 found this helpful